Fan Earrings - Silver / Mint
Wen & Ware Living use Australia Post for all Australian orders. All purchases are shipped via a standard Australia Post delivery service. Delivery times may vary depending on location of customer.
Once your parcel is lodged with Australia Post you will receive notification that your order has been fulfilled and you will receive a tracking number via email.
From time-to-time, Wen & Ware Living may choose an alternative mailing provider, such as courier service.
Click & Collect
Wen & Ware Living offers our customers the opportunity to purchase online and then collect their order from one of our stores. You can select our 'Click & Collect' option at Checkout.
Please ensure you select which store you intend to collect your order from when choosing to Click & Collect. Click & Collect store location details are as follows:
52 Bridge Mall, Ballarat, VIC 3350
175 Glenferrie Road, Malvern, VIC 3144
175 Pakington Street, Geelong West 3218
If you are choosing Click & Collect at checkout please wait for our Wen & Ware Online Sales Team to confirm that your order is ready for collection. Confirmation will be sent via email to you from one of our team members.
Please note that there are times when we need to transfer stock between locations to fulfill your order which may mean your order is not ready for collection immediately. Always wait for confirmation before collecting your order.
When collecting your order please bring a copy of your order or order number, and valid ID.
You can contact us anytime at email@example.com should you have any queries relating to your Click & Collect order.
We would like to make it as easy as possible for you to make a return or exchange and as such we are happy to provide you with a refund or exchange where goods:
- are returned with 14 days;
- are accompanied with your proof of purchase;
- are returned in their original saleable condition with the original tags where applicable attached;
- have not been used or damaged; and
- where if the purchase was online, a Return Authorisation (RA) has been approved and is accompanied by a completed Return Form.
Please be advised that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or on Gift Vouchers. These purchases are final.
We do not offer refunds or exchange on jewellery due to hygiene considerations unless the item is found faulty.
If you are returning items purchased online we recommend using a traceable method (i.e. Express Post) when returned goods to Wen & Ware Living.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
For online returns please use the following process:
- Please contact Wen & Ware Living at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a Return Authorisation Number (RA) within 14 days of delivery.
- Include in your email your order number, reason for return (exchange or refund) and which item(s) you wish to return.
- Once you have been issued with an RA number, please complete the Return Form you received with your order and send your item(s) to Wen & Ware Living- Online Returns,175 Pakington Street,Geelong West, VIC 3218.
- Once we receive your return we will notify you via email that your refund or exchange has been applied. Please note, for refunds it may take up to 14 days for your funds to show in your account.
- Any returns/exchanges that are not delivered back to us within the 14 day window will become void and you will have to contact us again for your return/exchange to be approved and to receive a new RA Number.
To return your product please see us instore, or for those purchase made online please refer to the above details for return address details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If your request for a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you your refund has been approved for an online purchase and you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. If the item was purchased online you, once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Hammer beaten finished small disc earrings with small stone detail.
To ensure your new accessories last for years to come, we recommend you avoid swimming, exercising and sleeping in our jewellery.
All jewellery items are nickel and lead free.